We talk about Motivations a lot. Too much and we neglect the real driver of progress: Discipline. It’s easy to hear some cool quote about getting things done but then we lose our focus, forget the quote or throw it on the fridge and mediocracy resumes. Discipline is the real power you need to tap into. Discipline resonates as patterns and systems. Here is a decent list of resources to keep you focused. Realize that unless you win the lottery you have to work to get ahead. There are no shortcuts. Note: a lot of these are podcasts which are fantastic mediums to relay knowledge. I really enjoy Tim Ferris’s podcasts. Some are articles.
- How to 10X Your Results, One Tiny Tweak at a Time
- Learn How to Triple Your Reading Speed in 5 Minutes (Seriously) [VIDEO]
- Amelia Boone on Beating 99% of Men and Suffering for High Performance
- Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur’s Inspirational Transformation!
- How to Discipline Yourself With 10 Habits
- Unconventional Methods to Master Self-Discipline
- 6 Small Things You Can Do When You Lack Discipline
and Finally…learn to meditate. It’s not just for Yogi’s and girls in clipart.
**We’ll keep adding to this list. If you have something to add send it to me directly.